Alima Food Processing Technology is a division of company A-Lima-Bis, which is a one of the leading producers and suppliers of the equipment for milk acquisition and processing, and also technology and equipment for food processing and sewage treatment plants.
The main task for the division FPT is to offer, supply, commissioning and after sale service of the membrane filtration systems and technology for the domestic market and abroad.
Our advance is more than 15 years of the experience in production of membrane filtration equipment, and this is the main reason to choose our company among the others.
For us as specialists in this industry the main important is a customer and his needs. The comprehensive knowledge about technology and equipment is a key, based on which we make a deep analysis of the process development, engineering, and then we supply the systems and all necessary associated equipment.
Thanks to our highly specialized and experienced staff Alima FPT can meet any challenge, commencing from proper technology development followed by engineering and production of the specific equipment and also a complete processing lines.
– we offer a full range of services: we advise, make engineering, supply, install, provide training and service
– we can adapt the membrane filtration system in order to reach any production scale due to its modular structure
– we have in our disposal highly educated and versatile staff of engineers-designers, process, service engineers and fitters
– we take care of our Customers by means of remote access; we can check the plant operation form any place at the world and take immediate action on account of possible operational problems
– we are at your disposal 24 hours per day with our professional and theoretical support
– we offer professional service and wide range of service parts
– we have got our own membrane stock and well-developed logistics which provides a constant quality control of the supplies to our Customers
Advantages of our membrane filtration systems
– possibility to adapt the membrane filtration system in order to reach any production scale due to its modular structure
– constant and invariable product quality
– continuous process
– fully automatic equipment
– CIP cleaning
– innovative engineering solutions
– simple operation
– low energy consumption
– easy to combine the membrane process with other processes
– possibility to improve a separational properties of the membranes during system operation
– sanitary execution
– ecology friendly design